1) You start signing up for everyone's email list to "learn for free"
2) You start seeing what everyone is doing and you think to yourself... "I should do that"
3) You finally get the courage to start pursuing something but you start pursuing everything. You go in all different directions and only make a half-assed effort one way or the other.
4) Because you didn't experience "ultimate success" the first go around, you start buying products and information on IM.
7) Because sales aren't pouring in, you decide to buy some traffic from Google Adwords.
8) After your Google Adwords account gets run up and you've blown a whack of cash AND still don't have that many sales you start to get a bitter taste in your mouth about IM.
9) Then it hits you... I'm all over the place and don't have a plan at all.
This story repeats itself time and time again.
I'll never forget the moment when a well known internet marketer shared an ENORMOUS tip that this year has helped many people make thousands of dollars.
To make this work, you first need to close your mind mapping software with those "million dollar ideas".
It may seem confusing but let me put some sense into it:
Create a flow chart to help you clearly understand the "steps" in the process. Then focus on each step and either master them yourself or find reliable outsourcing partners who can take care of certain "steps" for you.
3) Start taking consistent action!!
This is where most people drop the ball. They jump in too quick, lose some money and get out. It takes consistent action of doing the same things over and over. Build momentum over time.
4) Focus on who you like learning from.
In the beginning, when you narrow down who you learn from the process becomes clear a lot more quickly. Zero in on two people first and then slowly (very slowly) branch off once you have a grip on where you are heading and have implemented what you've learned.
Follow this earlier and your life will be a heck of a lot easier!
Here's to your 'early days' being more lucrative!
TPPro Blog brings you the best insights and hacks to build a success story with digital marketing. Boost your business by reading our weekly posts.